Friday, May 29, 2009

New Blog, New Look, New News

Wedding season is in full swing, and things are off to a great start. Last weekend I went with Carla, Mike, and Katie to shoot a three day wedding in New York. The bride's family was from Pakistan and the groom's family was from Ireland, and the wedding was a beautiful event that blended various aspects of both cultures. I have a few posts worth of photos, but here is a sneak peak:


As many know, I have been working at Carla Ten Eyck's studio since the beginning of the year. She is such a talented artist and teacher, and it has been an incredible experience working with her. As part of my continuing involvement with Carla and her studio, I am revamping my blog and hosting it over on her server. The new blog features a new look with more features and, best of all, bigger pictures! I am thrilled about it, so check it out and tell me what you think:

http://graham.c10ike.com

As for this blog, well, I am still thinking about what its future will hold. I think I may continue to write and reflect here, perhaps returning to the style in which I started the blog. Stay tuned to see what's ahead.

I am also working with the very talented Rebecca Strahan to have a new logo designed, so be looking for that in the coming weeks.

In personal news, Ashley and I are expecting to meet our little baby girl any day now, and we can't wait! Rest assured that there are many photographs in my daughter's future. :-)

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

VFXY Photos PhotoRing Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory
Add to Technorati Favorites