Tuesday, June 10, 2008

An Apology

Last week I was an irresponsible blogger. I forgot to mention that I was leaving town for a vacation where I would not be able to access a computer. We got back to Los Angeles on Sunday, threw everything we own into the back of a Penske truck, and started the trek from the west coast of America to the east coast. My computer is one of the items in the back of the truck, so my noble hope to publish a sparkling new post as soon as I got back to the states was shattered. For that, I apologize.

I am currently traversing the state of Louisiana and tapping this post out on my cell phone. I know it is a little out of form for my blog, but I felt like I owed an explanation.

Now for the good news: I will be arriving at my home in Atlanta by 2:00 AM tomorrow morning with a camera full of photographs taken in Mexico. It may take me a day or two to get settled in, but I will be back to posting on a regular basis very soon.

Thanks for understanding!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So excited to see your most recent photos ... can't wait to see you and Ashley, too! Hope you are both getting some much needed rest this morning before heading off to work!

Love,

Nadine

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

VFXY Photos PhotoRing Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory
Add to Technorati Favorites