Monday, May 5, 2008

Stop and Smell the Roses...

Rose Bush

There will always reasons not to do the things we want to do; the things we may need to do. We have places to be, deadlines to meet, people to please, and before you know it the things in our lives that should be important are the things that are being neglected. We need to take a step back and gain a new perspective on our lives and the lives of those around us. We need to rediscover the world that we abandoned for "more important" things. We need to carve time out of our busy days to stop and smell the roses.

This blog serves as a medium for me to do just that. I have avoided my creative responsibility for long enough. With each post, I will include one of my photographs with a thought from my perspective.


No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

VFXY Photos PhotoRing Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory
Add to Technorati Favorites